February 22-26, 2021 1:00 p.m.-2:30 p.m. CST
Register Today space is limited to the first 23 participants
Lemonade for Life is an engaging training experience for anyone who wants to help families who have experienced adverse childhood experiences build hope and resilience.
It was an amazing training. I am walking away with so much information that I am excited to use with families and staff!
-Myrna H. (Nebraska)
The Lemonade for Life virtual experience includes five 90-minute sessions, which all take place in one week (Monday through Friday), and a follow-up session. (Participants must be able to attend all five sessions.)
Here’s what you’ll learn during Lemonade for Life
During this informative and interactive five-day course, you will gain the practical tools and knowledge you need to help build hope and resilience in those you work with.
Rest assured, this is not another webinar. It’s a shared experience where leading-edge research is paired with small and large group discussion to provide a rich learning environment. You’ll leave with clear next steps for helping families rewrite their story by adopting a hope-infused mindset.
Lemonade for Life is a must for you if:
- You are a home visitor, family support worker, mental health provider, or other professional working with parents and caregivers
- You serve a population that has experienced trauma and Adverse Childhood Experiences
- You are a program manager or supervisor looking for ways to increase job satisfaction and decrease burnout with your staff
Register now in two quick steps
Registration deadline Feb. 12 and will close after the first 23 participants enroll.
- Fill out this short form.
- Make your payment, just $201.
We have answers! Please contact us at: email@example.com